Digital Marketing Assistant
Based in Nairobi, Nakala Analytics Ltd is a legally registered service and innovation company specializing in data innovation products and services. We are a team of high tech professionals with vast experience in the African market. We offer data analytics services using a unique methodology that realizes data efficiency, data transparency, automated reporting, and information sharing, predictive modeling to realize data-driven decision-making. Our enabler solutions empower organizations and employees to become data-centric.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to assist the business in executing her digital marketing strategy. As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you can expect to spend most of your time doing the following
- Develop and execute various digital marketing and advertising strategies that utilize SEO, SEM, social, email and membership forums
- Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to online community members
- Carry out online research on customer preferences to inform product development
- Identifying new and effective digital marketing platforms and strategies through benchmarking and research
- Manage social media accounts & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs
- Strengthen brand identity by developing communication products that include digital media, reports, publications, flyers, posters, etc.
- Get influencers onboard in multiple channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, media or graphic design
- At least 2 years work experience as a digital marketer.
- Knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing, Communication, Data analytics and any other related digital skills.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent analytical skills to translate ideas into aesthetically appealing, understandable, attention-grabbing information.
- Must be self-driven and clearly demonstrate self-learning
- Should be in a position to deliver new solutions to the business
- Must have good Leadership Skills, creativity, critical thinking and versatility.
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail, Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment & Ability to meet deadlines.
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Adobe Creative Suite/Canva experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Mailchimp. Sendgrid, hubspot etc.)
How to Apply
Deadline: 15th November 2020.
Application Link: https://forms.gle/eXB69tdexbadfVhXA
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.